Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Forthcoming review of Stickies 7.0b software

A while back, I talked with Tom Revell of Zhorn Software regarding a comparative review of his Stickies program.  The object was to compare Stickies against the Sticky Notes program that comes with Windows 7, and the Quick Notes capabilities of OneNote 2007.

(Yes, I hyperlinked the heck out of the above paragraph.  Call me crazy, but I thought it was a good idea to provide the links for your convenience…!  Hey, nobody’s holding a gun to your head to make you click on any of them, right?)

Unfortunately, that was back in October, and a few things have happened between then and now.  But it’s really going to get written and as soon as I get it done it’ll be right here.  Honest!

//Steve//

 

No comments:

Post a Comment