Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Changed pharmacies

Here's what I sent to Walgreen's just now:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I tried to do the survey on my pharmacy receipt, which would have been a glowing one had I been able to get past the first step, but it wouldn't recognize the fact that I had selected a category for the first comment even though I =HAD= chosen "Pharmacy" as that category. Therefore, I could not complete the survey. Therefore, I could not be entered in the drawing for the $3,000! You guys had me 110% satisfied up to that point. Too bad you had to tarnish the record by a bummed-up survey page.

Here's the deal. I went to two different pharmacies for my prescription. Neither one had it in stock. One -- at the doctor's office -- would have it in two days, but I thought maybe my regular Rite-Aid pharmacy would have it.

Wow, not only did they not have it in stock, but the only person who could order it was the pharmacy manager, and he was out on vacation! They wouldn't attempt to contact another Rite-Aid to find out if one of their own stores had it in stock, either.

Hmmm, there's a Walgreen's right down the street by where I get on the freeway, maybe THEY have it....

Not only did they have it, they said it would take just a few minutes to get it done. And they offered to have their system automatically text my cell phone to let me know when it was ready. So I could just go out to the car, kick back with a magazine or even take a nap. The only disappointment was that it was ready SO FAST I barely had time to get comfortable in the car before I had to go back in and get the Rx!!!

So all of this would have gone into your survey, but I couldn't get past the first page of the survey site. Bummer, guys!

Hey, you still have me as a customer, but I was really disappointed about missing out on my chance for the money.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

What can I say? :) //Steve//

No comments:

Post a Comment